© 2010 Carmel Advanced Dentistry All rights reserved.
715 W. Carmel Dr, Suite 102, Carmel, IN 46032 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | call: (317) 848-1810
- Crowns, inlays and onlays completed in one visit.
- Same day prep and delivery means no acrylic temporary to break and no need for a second appointment to deliver the final restoration.
- Less time at the dentist means more time for you.
Clear Orthodontic Aligners
- Clear, virtually invisible aligners
- Removable, will not get in the way of your activities
- Easy to remove to eat, brush, and floss
- Graduate to a new set of aligners about every two weeks
- Helps you get the smile you've always wanted!
- The dentist places a tiny camera in the patient's mouth that will take pictures of their teeth and gums
- The pictures are transmitted to a TV screen enabling the dentist and the patient to have a clearer view of the images
- The dentist analyzes the images and suggests treatment (if required)
- The displayed images give a clear picture to the patient to understand the condition of his/her teeth and gums
- These images can be saved for further evaluation or submission to insurance carriers
- Digital radiography is the latest technology used to take dental x-rays. This technique uses an electronic sensor (instead of x-ray film) that captures and stores the digital image on a computer. This image can be instantly viewed and enlarged helping the dentist and dental hygienist detect problems easier.
- Digital radiographs reduce radiation 80-90% compared to traditional film based x-rays
715 W. Carmel Dr., Suite 102 Carmel, IN 46032